Do you have an ambitious strategic plan and want to test it before investing time or resources? Is something broken with your current strategy but you can’t put your finger on the problem? Is your customer experience fragmented? We can help.
During our Market Validation engagements, we ask the tough questions:
- Will the initiative engage the right people?
- What would an integrated customer experience look and feel like?
- What benefits do your customers or partners (and the business) need to achieve to be successful?
- What features and content really matter?
- What does the competition offer?
- Is the concept or market opportunity resilient and likely to bear fruit for a long time?
To get the answers, we use a variety of proven techniques – including ethnographic research, qualitative and survey methods, netnography, and social network analysis. We use the data we gather to validate your choices and investment decisions. Once we’re through, you’ll be sure that your digital business initiative maps directly to the needs and wants of your target audience – and gives your company a competitive advantage.
You’ve proven that your target audience wants and needs the digital initiative you plan to implement. Now it’s time for the rubber to meet the road: How do you map your business requirements to technical specifications? How do you know if a technology platform will meet your business needs? We help you…
- Align your digital business objectives with technology solutions.
- Review your technical and design choices to be sure that they support your strategic goals.
- Guide vendor selection, using an agnostic approach.
- Drive beta and pre-launch activities to avoid false starts and missed promotional opportunities and ensure a high-impact, low-risk product launch.
Once your digital business initiative is up and running, new concerns arise. Are you growing fast enough? Are you creating the right content? Are you meeting your audience’s expectations? Does your customer experience represent your brand well? And, most important, are you having an impact on the business. We help you…
- Analyze how your digital business programs are influencing your business outcomes.
- Go beyond the metrics to look at your business operations and investigate how they may need to change as you scale.
- Work with your team to anticipate these changes as your digital business initiatives evolve and mature.
- Give you a clear line of sight into the future of your digital business initiative and the sustainable benefits it can deliver.