Strategy Fast Track
As a CMO or line of business leader, you need to ensure that your digital, social, and online community initiatives support your broader business goals. And you need to do it fast.
- We help you understand how digital can advance your key business processes – including customer service, partner engagement, and product development.
- In just six weeks, our team identifies your business and audience needs, maps those needs to digital features, and defines success metrics and budgets.
- Through one-on-one interviews with internal stakeholders followed by a two-day working session with your team, we build and deliver a business case for your strategic initiative and arm you with a roadmap for implementation.
Online communities are a powerful engagement channel, particularly for B2B companies and professional organizations.
- We can help you build an online community that gets you closer to your customers – and gives you the insight you need to develop new products and services, deliver better after-sale service, generate more effective marketing and selling programs, and drive new revenue.
- We help you define your online community strategy, lock down business-driven metrics for success, and collaborate with your prospective community members to validate the business plan.
- From there, we develop business and technical requirements and generate a short-list of platform vendors that meet your specifications.
- While the community is being built, we work with you to create a beta launch plan and implement best practices.
- And finally, we arm your team with the operational skills they need to manage a vibrant community that delivers results – long after we’ve left the building.
Digital and social are transforming everything – including the sales function. In fact, more than 40% of sales people say they have closed between two and five deals as a result of social media.
- To help you integrate social selling with your traditional sales methods, we offer consulting services that span strategy, research, training, and content.
- We design customized programs that show salespeople how to use social selling techniques – and channels like LinkedIn and Twitter – to enhance the customer journey, engage target accounts, nurture relationships, and close more deals.
Employee Engagement and Advocacy
Having 135 employee advocates is as powerful as having 1,000,000 Facebook fans. Why? Because customers trust employees more than anyone else in the company – and employees’ social networks amplify reach in a big way.
- We work with companies to decide if an employee engagement strategy is right for them and then design employee engagement and advocacy initiatives that serve as a powerful form of marketing for the digital age.
- Our custom strategies, solutions, training programs, and content enable your employees to advance your business goals – from boosting brand awareness to increasing customer loyalty to driving new revenue.
For many companies, especially in the B2B space, partners are an incredibly important constituency. After all, they’re on the front lines with your customers – working hand-in-hand to help them get the business outcomes they’re looking for.
- We help clients use digital, social, and community to establish two-way communications channels with partners.
- Through a custom blend of strategy, research, training, and content, we craft programs that tap the deep insight partners hold – and help you use it to inform new products and services, raise partner satisfaction, and improve customer loyalty.
Issues of race, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, and ability are playing an increasingly important role in digital marketing. And companies are beginning to realize that a commitment to inclusion can have a positive impact on the bottom line.
- We offer an Inclusive Marketing Workshop to help you forge a strategy and avoid common pitfalls through an examination of best and worst practices and real-world examples.
- When the workshop is through, you’ll be equipped with the insight you need to create inclusive digital marketing campaigns that strengthen your brand and achieve your business objectives.
Content is the fuel that powers digital business initiatives: from online communities and social selling endeavors to partner and employee engagement programs.
- We work you to define content strategies that attract your audience and advance your business goals.
- Then, we partner with your subject matter experts to create compelling content in all its forms – including website and online community content, blog posts, bylined articles, ebooks, white papers, and videos.