- 2009 NETWORKS FOR COUNSEL STUDY RESULTS
- A Global Study of the Legal Industry’s Adoption of Online Professional Networking, Preferences, Usage and Future Predictions
- A Practical Guide To Using Social Media For Lawyers
- This presentation provides a detailed overview for how legal professionals can use social media to support the business and practice of law.
- B2B Community
- Adding Value via B2B Social Networks - PRNews Article May 2009
- Building Professional Peer Communities
- An Interview with Vanessa DiMauro, Principal, Leader Networks
- Community Project Trajectory
- Milestones and Risks
- Excecutive Matters January 2008
- insights and information for today's business leaders - January 2008
- Leader Networks Introduction
- A brief introduction to the services that Leader Networks offers.
- Leader Networks Strategy Workshop
- Leader Networks helps companies create professional peer networks and online communities. For clients who are considering incorporating a community or Web 2.0 features into a business-to-business site, Leader Networks offers an intensive one-day Jumpstart Strategic Workshop to get the ball rolling.
- Part I: Customer Intimacy on Steroids Why B2B Companies Need to Build Online Communities for Their Customers
- Seminars, publications, market research, and customer care centers are some of the most important tools in every business-to-business firm’s toolbox for understanding, attracting, serving and keeping customers loyal. But in a world of fierce global price competition, increasing transparency of business practices, and ever-rising complexity, these customer interaction channels are no longer enough for many B2B companies.
Today, software companies such as SAP and Taleo, business information providers such as LexisNexis, and consulting firms such as Palladium Group have moved much of these interactions to online communities they have built for their customers. While they are still in the early stages, these online communities are providing these companies with a competitive advantage: the ability to get much closer and become more valuable to customers every day, around the clock.
In the first of a multipart series, we review the traditional ways that B2B companies have interacted with customers and their limitations in a world in which change has dramatically accelerated. We then discuss why a number of companies have launched online customer communities in the last few years, defining the core hallmarks of successful communities.
- Social Business Momentum Offering
- A brief overview of Leader Networks award winning Social Business Momentum offering to help organizations assess their social business opportunities.
- Social Media Strategy Map
- Calling all Balanced Scorecard practitioners and strategy executives, here is a Strategy Map to guide the Social Media / Social Business initiatives within your organizations. After Leader Networks developed the strategic frameworks for social media at more than 40 companies, including many large enterprises, we our approach and methodology into a Strategy Map for your benefit.
- Top Tips for Moderators of Online Discussion Groups
- This book exerpt by Vanessa DiMauro (Fostering Reflective Dialogues),offers best practice guidelines for moderators to support and encourage participation.
- What's Your Enterprise Social Strategy?
- This presentation outlines four different social strategy profiles and identifies the strengths and opportunities for each approach.
Subscribe to our newsletter.