What’s in this book?
In the digital era, your customers can engage with your company at lightening speed and they expect the same in return. That doesn’t mean tweeting them back about complaints or emailing them to thank them for input. You need to deliver a personalized experience that pulls them in and keeps them coming back for more.
This in-depth ebook shows you how to amp up responsiveness using digital strategies that boost customer intimacy, loyalty, and retention—giving your company a competitive edge.
- Committing to Change: See the 10 first steps you need to take to become a more responsive organization.
- Building Intimacy, Loyalty, and Retention in the Digital Age: Get the scoop on what intimacy really looks like—and learn how to use digital strategies to transform the customer experience.
- Forging Your Digital Strategy: Access the tools, templates, and thinking you need to build a digital strategy map—and see how you can get more strategic about social.
- Building Online Customer Communities: Learn how creating an online community can be your secret weapon when it comes to serving customers and gaining advantage.
- Using Social Selling to Listen and Respond: See how social selling can help your sales pros drive engagement and close more business.
About the Author
Vanessa DiMauro is CEO of Leader Networks, a research and consulting firm that helps companies use digital and social technologies to gain competitive advantage. She is a pioneer in the field of online communities and in using digital business solutions to gain customer insight and increase revenue.
CEO, Leader Networks
“Vanessa DiMauro is a digital business guru, and I would highly recommend her firm to anyone who needs deep insight, sound strategies, and winning solutions to their most pressing business challenges.”
Dr. Christine Bailey
Director of Marketing, EMEA and Russia, Cisco