Online Community Manager Leader Networks is looking to hire an Online Community Manager on a contract basis for 30 hours per week with possible role expansion. The community manager will run and manage the daily operations of a newly created community B2B customer support community for our client (confidential). Community manager responsibilities include:
- Take a very active role moderating the community and member relations.
- Translate member needs into new features and new services and work with IT and design to describe new features and services in a way that technology team can implement.
- Ensure members understand and leverage community features and functions such as blogs, RSS feeds, community forums, etc.
- Develop standard reporting on website performance that to be shared with senior management, content owners, and other interested parties.
- Develop and initiate member programs to enhance value and drive repeat visits and member referral.
- Manage frequency and flow of all member touch points, ensuring consistency and member engagement.
- Maintain member database including acquisition, activity profile, segmentation, and retention.
- Log, prioritize, track, assign, escalate, research, and close incidents.
- Build relationships with stakeholders, primarily members, sponsors, and partners around community goals and milestones.
- 6-8 years’ experience facilitating a business-to-business B2B online community.
- Strong writing skills, journalism experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a senior-level audience.
- Knowledge of business-level metrics and KPIs
- Experience with enterprise-level community platforms.
- Remote worker preferred.
Please send resumes or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org